OADG Membership Types
Memberships for the OADG are available for a 1 year term running from January 1 to December 31. The benefits of membership shall terminate on December 31st of each year unless dues for the following year have been paid.
OADG Memberships must be renewed by April 1st to ensure eligibility for OADG awards and to retain voting privledges. Publications may continue until March 31st of the following year. Membership shall be continued on receipt of dues.
In order to qualify for OADG awards, both the rider and the owner of the horse (if different) must be members of the OADG on the date qualifying competition scores are earned. Owners must have at least an OADG local membership.
There are 6 types of memberships:
- JUNIOR LOCAL: OADG local membership
- JUNIOR ONTARIO: OADG local membership and CADORA Ontario
- JUNIOR NATIONAL: OADG local membership and CADORA Ontario and CADORA National
- SENIOR LOCAL: OADG local membership
- SENIOR ONTARIO: OADG local membership and CADORA Ontario
- SENIOR NATIONAL: OADG local membership and CADORA Ontario and CADORA National
In order to receive an Omnibus (and other National supplies including: additional omnibus, omnibus rain cover, lapel pin, stall info card, key chain) you MUST renew at the NATIONAL (SENIOR or JUNIOR) level with memberships in all three organizations:
- OADG local membership and CADORA Ontario and CADORA National (Junior or Senior).
Membership in the OADG, CADORA Ontario and CADORA National are not required to compete at local dressage competitions. However membership is required to receive any year-end awards, prizes, and other membership benefits offered by the OADG, CADORA Ontario and CADORA National.