Hall of Fame Inductee Form for the OADG
Any OADG member may nominate a person (living or deceased) to be inducted into the OADG Hall of Fame to be displayed on the OADG website. On the form below, please identify the candidate’s contributions to the sport of dressage to either the OADG and/or the surrounding area and the candidate’s organizational involvement and leadership roles.
The nominations will be reviewed by the OADG Board of Directors for acceptance into the OADG Hall of Fame. The nominators will be contacted with the decision of the OADG Board of Directors. If accepted, the candidate’s photo and information will be displayed on the OADG Hall of Fame web page.
- Please follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the Hall of Fame Inductee Form /.
- Include at least one and up to a maximum of 5 letters of support from persons who can attest to the value and impact of the contributions of the nominee.
- Include at least one photo of the nominee.
- Send the nomination form, letters of support and photo(s) to the (webmaster@ottawadressage).