Renew or Join OADG and/or CADORA by Mail
- If you joined OADG or Cadora in 2020, you do not need to submit a 2021 membership form, as your 2020 membership carries into 2021.
- The OADG membership deadline is April 1st, to retain voting privileges and for January-March scores to be included towards year-end awards.
- After April 1st, show scores will only be included towards year-end awards once the membership is active.
- Rider and at least one owner of the horse must be members to be eligible for year-end awards.
- All OADG members participating in OADG shows and clinics must be members of the OEF for insurance purposes. It is recommended that clinic organizers ask for participant OEF number.
- Memberships must be renewed with CADORA Ontario and CADORA National no later than July 1st, in order to qualify for eligible awards.
Please make cheque/money order payable to “O.A.D.G.”
No post dated cheques.
Membership forms may be emailed to ONLY IF accompanied by an email money transfer* to the same email.
* Please state your full name(s) in the description box of the transfer for the purpose of clarity.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after receipt of your form and payment.
Mail completed membership forms to:
1200 Clayton Road,
N.B. Please do not send Ontario Equestrian membership forms or Equine Canada (EC) membership forms to the OADG Membership Director. These forms should be sent directly to the respective OEF and EC membership offices.